New Students

Students enrolling or re-enrolling at Carlisle need to fill out the electronic forms using Final Forms and provide all the required documents either by scanning and emailing or bringing them to the school.  Once you have completed filling out the online forms, you will be contacted by someone at the school to confirm all documents and information is collected.  The guidance counselor may also reach out to you or your child to create their schedule.

Enrollment Instructions for Final Forms

To enroll or re-enroll your student click here - Student Registration

Other forms/information you will be asked to provide:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Parent Driver's License
  • Proof of residency (mortgage statement/deed or rental agreement)
  • Proof of custody if not living with both natural parents
  • Immunization record
  • Transcripts from previous high school
  • IEP/MFE if applicable